After this course you will learn:
- The benefits of a strong food safety culture
- The difference between biological, chemical, & physical hazards
- How to use proper food handling & storage techniques
- To define potentially hazardous foods
- Time and temperature controls for safe food
- Proper handwashing procedures and when to wash hands
- Correct wash, rinse, & sanitizing methods
- Pest control principles
- Material requirements for food contact and non–food contact surfaces
- And more!
Please call now to register: 201–445–7217
Ready to register for one of our classes? Click HERE for the registration form.